- Super Bowl 57 odds have been released at Bovada, with the Kansas City Chiefs, Cincinnati Bengals, and
- Philadelphia all tied at +260 and the San Francisco 49ers at +300.
PHOENIX - Super Bowl 57 sportsbooks have updated their futures odds to win the big game, with the Kansas City Chiefs, Cincinnati Bengals, and Philadelphia Eagles all co-favorites.
Super Bowl MVP odds have also been released and allow players to bet on quarterbacks instead of teams and upping their payouts.
SUPER BOWL 57 Odds at Bovada
- Cincinnati Bengals +260
- Kansas City Chiefs +260
- Philadelphia Eagles +260
- San Francisco 49ers +300
Super Bowl 57 Exact Results at Bovada
- Kansas City Chiefs To Beat Philadelphia Eagles +400
- Kansas City Chiefs To Beat San Francisco 49ers +500
- Philadelphia Eagles To Beat Cincinnati Bengals +500
- Philadelphia Eagles To Beat Kansas City Chiefs +600
- San Francisco 49ers To Beat Cincinnati Bengals +600
- Cincinnati Bengals To Beat Philadelphia Eagles +600
- Cincinnati Bengals To Beat San Francisco 49ers +700
- San Francisco 49ers To Beat Kansas City Chiefs +750
The Kansas City Chiefs opened as the favorites after the Divisional Round with +225 odds to win the Super Bowl, but have seen their Super Bowl odds shift overnight.
That shift may be based on the dominance that both the Bengals and Eagles showed in their victories or based on the public concern for Patrick Mahomes' high ankle sprain, especially after Tony Romo discussed how difficult those sprains can be to play through.
Tony Romo, who is known for correctly calling his shot, says there’s a chance Mahomes won’t even play next week. Calls it a “huge challenge”
High ankle sprains are no joke.
— Rich Eisen (@richeisen) January 22, 2023
Super Bowl MVP Odds
The Super Bowl winner has seen their quarterback win Super Bowl MVP in 11 of the past 16 games, which means bettors may be better off betting on quarterbacks instead of teams to secure longer odds.
Super Bowl MVP Futures at Bovada
- Patrick Mahomes +300
- Joe Burrow +350
- Jalen Hurts +400
- Brock Purdy +550
- Christian McCaffrey +1200
- Travis Kelce +2500
- Deebo Samuel +2800
- Ja'Marr Chase +2800
- A.J. Brown +4000
Jimmy Garoppolo of the San Francisco 49ers has +5000 odds to win Super Bowl MVP, which means five of the 10 candidates with the shortest odds are quarterbacks.
Are you betting on Super Bowl 57 at Bovada?
BettingSuperBowl.com may receive a commission from any purchases you make through link on our site. This enables us to offer you the best free content and news about Super Bowl Betting.
Brett has been writing professionally since November of 2021. He had such a passion for sports he even decided to major in Sport Management from Florida State University! When not writing about sports, Brett loves playing DFS, bowling, and golfing.