Where To Bet On The Super Bowl In Vermont
Online betting sites for the Super Bowl in Vermont have become a cultural staple equivalent. Just as much as maple syrup production and Champ at Lake Champlain. The options for where to bet on the Super Bowl in Vermont range in quality. Many sites rating out as some of the best in the world. The best VT SB betting sites will offer bonuses for the big game. Also, they offer many different betting options and a wide variety of payout options. This page will cover all of that in detail in this overview of the best Super Bowl 58 betting sites in Vermont.
For anyone looking for where to place a bet on the SB in VT, Bovada is the MVP of betting on the big game. Bovada accepts Vermont players who want to bet on the Super Bowl with cryptocurrency or credit cards. From there, players can accept Super Bowl bonuses that are nearly as large as Mount Mansfield. After signing up and claiming a bonus, Vermont residents can dig into the wide variety of Super Bowl odds that Bovada offers. All of the other information needed to utilize one of the best VT SB betting sites is below:
- The most popular bets on the Super Bowl in Vermont are on the Bovada specials (i.e. commercials, Halftime Show, and the duration of the National Anthem).
- Bovada offers an extensive variety of player props and game lines.
- Bovada offers cryptocurrency payouts for Super Bowl bettors up to $10,000. Players win even bigger than that receiving payouts in $10,000 increments.
- Non-cryptocurrency payouts include using bank wires and checks by mail that can go up to $9,500.
- For more info, visit our Bovada Super Bowl betting guide.
Much like Vermont produces some of the best skiers in the entire country, BetOnline offers some of the best Super Bowl 58 odds that players will find anywhere in the US. If security is on your list of requirements when searching for where to place a bet on the SB in VT, BetOnline is for you. BetOnline has continued to evolve since it launched in 2004. Now, it offers Vermont players the chance to bet with 17 cryptocurrencies and even bet on the Super Bowl from their phones. No downloads needed.
- Super Bowl betting odds are offered throughout the year, with bettors able to wager on the winner and the exact matchup at BetOnline.
- BetOnline takes more cryptocurrency players than any other type, with a maximum deposit of $500,000 with Bitcoin a real draw for many high rollers.
- Payouts from the Super Bowl take 48 hours or less with crypto, with other payout methods like Wire Transfer, Wire Transfer, and Money Order between seven and 15 business days to arrive.
- The Super Bowl bonus at BetOnline for all players in Vermont is worth up to $1,000.
- For more information, check out our BetOnline Super Bowl betting guide.
Does Vermont Have Land Based Super Bowl Sportsbooks?
If looking for where to bet on the Super Bowl in Vermont in person, you will not have any luck. Even though H.127 regulated the market, no Super Bowl sportsbooks have launched at this time. However, you can still use all of the best VT SB betting sites to get in on the action from your phone. If mobile Super Bowl betting is not for you, check out the closest sportsbooks to cities to Vermont:
- Burlington: Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort - 873 NY-37, Akwesasne, NY 13655 (2 ½ Hour Drive)
- Essex: Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort - 873 NY-37, Akwesasne, NY 13655 (2 ½ Hour Drive)
- Colchester: Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort - 873 NY-37, Akwesasne, NY 13655 (2 Hour & 20 Minute Drive)
- Rutland City: Caesars Sportsbook at Turning Stone Casino - 5218 Patrick Rd, Verona, NY 13478 (3 Hour & 15 Minute Drive)
- Bennington: Caesars Sportsbook at Turning Stone Casino - 5218 Patrick Rd, Verona, NY 13478 (2 Hour & 30 Minute Drive)
- Montpelier: Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort - 873 NY-37, Akwesasne, NY 13655 (3 Hour Drive)
Teams At Super Bowl Betting Sites In Vermont
While betting on the New England Patriots’ Super Bowl 58 odds is the most common in Vermont, online betting sites offer action on all 32 teams. Deciding where to place a bet on the SB in VT should not change the options you have for which team you can wager on.