Where To Bet On The Super Bowl In North Carolina
North Carolina Super Bowl betting sites accept players from all 100 counties, with players atop the Appalachians and at sea level along the Crystal Coast all getting access to some of the best online Super Bowl sportsbooks in the USA. Many of the NC SB betting sites have been used by residents looking for where to bet on the Super Bowl in North Carolina for over a decade. The top sportsbooks prove to be trustworthy and profitable for players. In North Carolina, that trust that can only be built up through years of use is important. This page will review the most trustworthy Super Bowl betting sites in North Carolina.
Founded the same year that local Carolina Panthers legend Cam Newton was drafted, Bovada has established itself as a similar Hall of Fame-caliber Super Bowl betting site in North Carolina. The highlights of betting on the Super Bowl at Bovada in North Carolina include fast payouts, long odds, and SB 58 bonuses that have players that choose after searching for where to place a bet on the SB in NC to feel like they are lifting the Lombardi Trophy themselves.
- Founded in 2011
- Super Bowl betting odds available on all mobile devices, laptops, and desktops
- Up to $750 in SB sign-up bonuses with an industry-low 5X rollover
- Payouts for cryptocurrency processed and received by players in 24 hours or less
- Super Bowl betting catalog includes futures, player props, and specials (i.e. Halftime Show, National Anthem, Speech props)
- For More: Bovada Super Bowl Betting Guide
Where To Place A Bet On The SB In NC For The Panthers
Every team in the NFL receives action when betting on the Super Bowl in North Carolina, but no team receives more wagers than the local Carolina Panthers. Of course, many NC residents bet on the Carolina Panthers Super Bowl odds at some of the local land-based sportsbooks. But, NC SB betting sites will offer better odds and bigger wins. Betting sites like Bovada and BetOnline operate throughout the United States. So, players do not have to worry about where to bet on the Super Bowl in North Carolina or anywhere else when using them. Plus, their country-wide usage means their odds for the Carolina Panthers won’t be shortened because of the high rate of local bets placed on the team.
Does North Carolina Have State Regulated Land Based Sportsbooks?
North Carolina has three in-person sportsbooks with Super Bowl 58 betting odds that became available in 2019 by Senate Bill 154. The in-person Super Bowl sportsbooks are located in Murphy, Cherokee, and Kings Mountain. Murphy and Kings Mountain. Murphy and Cherokee are in the western half of North Carolina, making them long-distance drives for any players from the biggest cities in NC. The Catawba Two Kings Casino in Kings Mountain offers Super Bowl betting odds and is the closest in-person sportsbook to all of the biggest cities because it is farther east. Even then, many players will have to drive multiple hours instead of using a site for where to place a bet on the SB in NC. The lack of convenient sportsbooks to the biggest cities in North Carolina causes most players to bet at NC SB betting sites.
In-Person Options For Where To Bet On The Super Bowl In North Carolina
- Catawba Two Kings Casino – 538 Kings Mountain Blvd, Kings Mountain, NC 28086
- Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort – 777 Casino Dr, Cherokee, NC 28719
- Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River – 777 Casino Pkwy, Murphy, NC 28906
Closest In-Person Super Bowl Sportsbooks In North Carolina
- Charlotte: Catawba Two Kings Casino – Kings Mountain, NC (40 Minutes Away)
- Raleigh: Catawba Two Kings Casino – Kings Mountain, NC (3 Hours Away)
- Greensboro: Catawba Two Kings Casino – Kings Mountain, NC (1 Hour and 40 Minutes Away)
- Durham: Catawba Two Kings Casino – Kings Mountain, NC (2 Hours and 30 Minutes Away)
- Winston-Salem: Catawba Two Kings Casino – Kings Mountain, NC (1 Hour and 30 Minutes Away)
- Fayetteville: Catawba Two Kings Casino – Kings Mountain, NC (3 Hours and 15 Minutes Away)