Where To Bet On The Super Bowl In Pennsylvania
There is a bunch of different option when it comes to betting on the Super Bowl in Pennsylvania, with future betting being one of the most popular. Whether you want to take a chance on an underdog or bet on the preseason favorite, there are many different places where to bet on the Super Bowl in Pennsylvania. To get started, residents of the Keystone State will have to choose their preferred in person or online sportsbook. For online PA SB betting sites, there is a signup and deposit process. The benefit of using online Super Bowl sportsbooks in Pennsylvania is the deposit match bonuses that can be claimed by all new players.
Best Super Bowl Bonuses In Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania players can take advantage of the welcome bonuses offered at Bovada before betting on the Super Bowl. Every new player can claim up to $250 through a 50% deposit match with bank transfers and credit card deposits. If you want to bet with Bitcoin, which is becoming more popular than Yuengling in Pottsville, Bovada offers an even bigger bonus. Crypto deposits make you eligible to receive a 75% deposit match bonus, with up to $750 up for grabs. Both of these bonuses make Bovada the best site where to place a bet on the SB in PA. Funds can be used to bet on live or future Super Bowl odds in Pennsylvania from anywhere on your mobile device.
- $750 New Player Bonuses
- Takes Crypto, Credit Cards, and Bank Transfers
- Welcomes Pennsylvania Residents
- For More: Bovada Super Bowl Betting Guide
PA Sportsbooks For Betting On The Eagles
It would be hard to find a sportsbook where to bet on the Super Bowl in Pennsylvania that does not offer futures on the Eagles, especially when using one of three books in Philly. However, there is a chance the land-based book in Pittsburgh may give you a hard time for betting against Mike Tomlin and the rest of Steeler Nation. While there are many PA SB betting sites, Bovada is one of the best online sportsbooks for betting on the Eagles Super Bowl odds and is accessible from any smartphone.
Where To Place A Bet On The SB In PA For The Steelers
Steelers fans or believers in the team can use a variety of Super Bowl sportsbooks to wager on them to go all the way. There is a combination of in person and online sportsbooks offering future odds on Pittsburgh. BetOnline and Bovada usually offer longer odds that would payout more on the Steelers. This is because they are not operated inside of Pennsylvania, avoiding any bias that local books might hold against the Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl odds.
Does Pennsylvania Have State-Regulated Land Based Sportsbooks?
The land based sportsbook market in Pennsylvania is alive and thriving with over 15 locations where to place a bet on the SB in PA scattered throughout the state. All of these in person sportsbooks offer live and future betting on the Super Bowl. Whether you want to stop in and put your money on the Eagles to go all the way or browse hundreds of player props during the actual day of the Super Bowl, you can visit a book near you. If you are not close to any of the land based sportsbooks, there are many PA SB betting sites that are available from your mobile phone.
Where To Bet On The Super Bowl In Pennsylvania In Person?
- Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack – Chester, PA
- Hollywood Casino at Penn National Racecourse – Grantville, PA
- Live! Casino Pittsburgh – Greensburg, PA
- Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
- Rivers Casino Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
- South Philadelphia Race and Sportsbook – Philadelphia, PA
- Malvern Race & Sportsbook at Chickie’s and Pete’s Restaurant – Malvern, PA
- Meadows Racetrack and Casino – Washington, PA
- Mohegan Sun Pocono – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Mount Airy Casino Resort – Mt Pocono, PA
- Parx Casino & Racing – Bensalem, PA
- Parx Shippensburg – Shippensburg, PA
- Presque Isle Downs & Casino – Erie, PA
- Rivers Casino Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA
- Valley Forge Casino Resort – King of Prussia, PA
- Wind Creek Bethlehem – Bethlehem, PA