- Hotel prices in Phoenix for the Super Bowl are ballooning to north of $1,200 a night.
- Betting on the Indianapolis Colts to win the Super Bowl at +2500 could offset the cost of a two-night stay.
- Betting on the Miami Dolphins to do so at +4000 could offset the costs of a three-night stay.
PHOENIX, Ariz. – The Super Bowl is coming to Arizona, and hotel prices are already skyrocketing, leading some to ask if there are bets to make that could help pay for such a hotel stay.
AZ Central reported that prices ranged from $1,114 per night to $1,367, noting that an average of $1,200 per night was about the cheapest one could expect.
So let’s say you’re a bettor who wants to offset the cost of their Super Bowl hotel (let’s say $2400 for a two-night stay) stay with smart wagering – is that possible?
The answer, over the course of the season, is yes – but can you do it in one bet?
Super Bowl Betting Longshots To Pay For Your Hotel Room
SUPER BOWL 57 (2023) – Odds to Win
- Indianapolis Colts +2500
- Arizona Cardinals +3500
- Las Vegas Raiders +4000
- Miami Dolphins +4000
- Minnesota Vikings +4000
- New Orleans Saints +4000
- Tennessee Titans +4000
A bet of $100 on each of these teams should raise enough money to offset your hotel rooms in Phoenix if they win the Super Bowl. Notably among them – the Arizona Cardinals, who, if they made it to the Super Bowl, would enjoy home-field advantage, a rare gift – though it has occurred in back to back seasons.
Super Bowl Longshots – BetOnline Wins O/U
- Indianapolis Colts: 9.5
- Arizona Cardinals: 8.5
- Las Vegas Raiders: 8.5
- Miami Dolphins: 8.5
- Minnesota Vikings: 9.5
- New Orleans Saints: 8.5
- Tennessee Titans: 9.0
Each of these teams falls in the 8.5-9.5 wins range according to BetOnline’s O/U odds, so the question for bettors then becomes which of them is most likely to surprise the sportsbooks, and move up from that tier.
Some potential contenders:
- Miami Dolphins – The Dolphins could be poised to surprise with improvement from Tua Tagovailoa, and a full season of healthy play from Jaylen Waddle, in addition to new WR1 Tyreek Hill.
- Indianapolis Colts – The Colts almost made the playoffs last year with Carson Wentz under center, and Matt Ryan should be a surefire upgrade for this team. They play in a weak division, and are odds-on favorites to win it.
- Las Vegas Raiders – The Raiders, already a playoff team by the skin of their teeth, added a true WR1 in the form of Davante Adams, something that Derek Carr has never had the luxury of in his entire career.
These are longshot bets, but with the price of hotels in Phoenix, they pretty much have to be!
BettingSuperBowl.com may receive a commission from any purchases you make through link on our site. This enables us to offer you the best free content and news about Super Bowl Betting.
Maxwell joined the BettingSuperBowl team in 2019 and is thrilled to be working for a website that so mirrors his interests. Maxwell is an avid follower of sports, a consumer of sports gambling news, and seeks to constantly better himself and his readers.