Betting On Super Bowl LVIII With Dogecoin (DOGE)
You can easily use Dogecoin to bet on Super Bowl 58 as it has become one of the most popular betting deposit methods on the Super Bowl betting sites that accept it. DOGE is offered as a deposit and withdrawal method from many top Super Bowl LVIII sportsbooks, with the list growing every year. Sportsbooks and Super Bowl bettors alike have learned to Dogecoin because of the cryptocurrency's reliability, safety, and speed. Those attributes, coupled with negligible fees, have made Dogecoin one of the primary methods of deposit and payouts from Super Bowl sportsbooks.
Best Dogecoin Super Bowl Betting Sites
Many Super Bowl 58 betting sites advertise themselves as the best option for Dogecoin bettors, but few actually have a case. Based on their reliability, speed of payouts, and incredible odds, the best Super Bowl sportsbooks that allow users to use Dogecoin are listed below.
The Best Crypto Super Bowl Sportsbook
The best online Super Bowl sports betting site available for all cryptocurrency users is Bovada because of their stellar odds, bonuses with low rollovers, and easy payouts. Bovada does not accept Dogecoin, but DOGE users can easily exchange DOGE to other cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin with Dogecoin within their crypto exchanges. The same steps to buy Dogecoin with a credit or debit card apply to buying another crypto, with users simply choosing DOGE as their payment method instead of credit/debit.
Doge Super Bowl Betting Site With Best Odds
Through the speed and value of their Super Bowl betting odds, it is impossible to make a list of top Dogecoin sportsbooks without including BetOnline. BetOnline is nearly always the first Super Bowl betting site with the first with the first odds up for the Super Bowl. That speed gives BetOnline bettors an advantage because they can get odds that haven't been adjusted due to odds offered by other Super Bowl sportsbooks.
Most Prop Bets On The Super Bowl
For Super Bowl bettors more interested in prop bets such as receiving yards, Super Bowl MVP, and Gatorade color to be dumped on the winning coach rather than outright betting on the game, SportsBetting is the best choice. They have a long history of offering a wide variety of Super Bowl prop bets that have only continued to grow throughout the years, while also making them easy to find in their state-of-the-art sportsbook.
How To Pick The Right Super Bowl Sportsbook Accepting DOGE
With so many Dogecoin Super Bowl sportsbooks available, it is key for users to understand what separates the good from the great. Many attributes exist when comparing Super Bowl betting sites, but the key differences between those Dogecoin options can be found when looking at these two attributes:
- History: Much like the NFL relative to other professional football leagues, the best Super Bowl sportsbooks will have a history of excellence that cannot be matched by other options. Bovada(1997), BetOnline(2004), and SportsBetting(2011) are all proof of sports betting sites with a long and strong history of paying out their players each and every time.
- Deposit Range: Not every Super Bowl bettor is the same, some want to bet $20 on the game, while others are trying to win big, betting up to $100,000. Sportsbooks that limit their depositing range decrease the number of players they accept, and discourage both low and high rollers.
How To Use DOGE At Super Bowl Betting Sites
Using DOGE at online Super Bowl betting sites is not only great because of the large deposit maximums, but also because of how easy it is to use. The steps to using Dogecoin to bet on the Super Bowl take less than 15 minutes to complete and are listed out below.
- Buying Dogecoin - The first step when depositing with Dogecoin is to buy DOGE. Dogecoin is bought through cryptocurrency exchanges such as Coinbase and CashApp. The largest crypto exchanges will act as a wallet and allow users to store their DOGE within their account before they send it to the Super Bowl sportsbook.
- Depositing Dogecoin - To deposit dogecoin, players must go to their sportsbooks deposit section, click on the Dogecoin option, and then copy the Dogecoin depositing URL. With that URL copied, the final step is to go back to your crypto wallet, click send, choose the desired amount of DOGE to send, and paste the URL.
- Take The Bonus? - Super Bowl-worthy sportsbooks will offer some form of bonus for first-time and repeat depositors, but it is up to the user if they want to accept the offer. SB58 sportsbook deposit bonuses are an excellent tool to build a bankroll, but they come with a rollover. A rollover is the required amount of times that initial deposit + the bonus amount must be bet through completely before withdrawing. That rollover requirement makes bonuses counterintuitive for Dogecoin bettors looking to make one bet and cash out because they will not bet through their bankroll that quickly.
- Withdrawing Dogecoin - The exact opposite steps to depositing Dogecoin apply to those looking to withdraw with the popular cryptocurrency. Users must copy the link from within their crypto wallet, paste it into their online sportsbooks withdrawal section, specify the amount they would like to withdraw, and then the currency will be in their wallet. From their wallet, users may continue trading cryptocurrencies or sell their DOGE and deposit back into their banks.
Dogecoin Deposit Limits When Betting On The Super Bowl
For many other deposit methods, crypto and non-crypto options included, the minimum, maximum, and speed of deposit depending on the sportsbook. With fewer trusted sportsbooks allowing Dogecoin than other popular methods, those variables rarely change from one book to another. Below are BetOnline's and SportsBetting's Dogecoin deposit limits:
|BetOnline:||$20 Min/ $100,000 Max, 2 Hour Time Frame|
|SportsBetting:||$20 Min/ $100,000 Max, 2 Hour Time Frame|
Withdrawing Super Bowl Winnings
The payout limits outlined by Dogecoin Super Bowl sportsbooks are very similar to their deposit limits, in that they don't really change by the sportsbook. One important note about how to make a Super Bowl sportsbook withdrawal via Dogecoin is that most withdrawals are settled within the hour, but Super Bowl betting sites state 48 hours in case of any hiccups.
|BetOnline:||$20 Min/ $100,000 Max, 48 Hour Time Frame|
|SportsBetting:||$20 Min/ $100,000 Max, 48 Hour Time Frame|
Other Cryptos That Super Bowl Betting Sites Accept
- Bitcoin(BTC): The most popular and most accepted cryptocurrency on the market for Super Bowl bettors is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is purchased the same way that Dogecoin is, while also allowing users to buy BTC using DOGE. Using DOGE to buy Bitcoin is the most common way for users to deposit into top Super Bowl sportsbooks such as Bovada and MyBookie that don't accept DOGE.
- Ethereum(ETH): For users looking for a big-name cryptocurrency that is not Bitcoin, the most common option is Ethereum. Ethereum was created in 2015, allowing users to buy and sell the popular coin through the blockchain.
- Litecoin(LTC): Players looking to access their funds the fastest will choose Litecoin. Accepted by every major sportsbook, Litecoin deposits will typically reach sports betting accounts within 60 seconds.