- The Jaguars are tied for the fourth-worst odds to win Super Bowl 57 at +12500 and have +6500 odds to win the AFC Championship in 2023.
- Travis Etienne has +4000 odds to have the most rushing yards and +1600 odds for comeback player of the year, in his first active season in Jacksonville.
- As the number one pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, Travon Walker has +750 odds to win defensive player of the year as a Jaguar.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – After a disappointing 2021 season, the Jaguars have +12500 odds to win Super Bowl 57 but they have improved their roster and picked up a Super Bowl-winning coach in Doug Pederson, who has +2000 COY odds.
The Jaguars AFC Conference odds have grown longer over the offseason, currently sitting at +6500. Their offseason odds opened at +5000 and they have improved their 2022 roster during free agency but did not convince oddsmakers that they were a 2022 contender.
For the second year in a row, they are not last in the preseason odds for the AFC South. The Texans have taken that role and the Jags have +750 odds to win the South during the 2022-23 season.
Notable Free Agency Additions
- Evan Engram (WR)
- Christian Kirk (WR)
- Darious Williams (CB)
- Zay Jones (WR)
2022 Player And Team Props For The Jags
The young team faced many issues during the 2021 season that featured a rookie QB searching for his footing and a first-year head coach that became flooded in controversy. Trevor Lawrence showed during the season that he is not scared to throw the football, and has +3000 odds to have the most passing yards for the 2022 season.
After throwing for 3,641 yards, 12 touchdowns, and 17 interceptions during the 2021 season, Lawrence showed his potential but also areas of weakness where improvement is needed. He is currently the second favorite to throw the most interceptions in 2022 with +1000 odds.
One of the biggest upsides for the Jags in 2022 is the highly anticipated start to Travis Etienne’s career in Duval. Etienne and Lawrence will finally be reunited on the field after three years at Clemson University together and the running back is expected to fit in smoothly with James Robinson.
Prop Bets For Jags Running Game
- Comeback Player Of The year – Travis Etienne +1600
- Most Rushing Touchdowns – Travis Etienne +4000
- Most Rushing Yards – Travis Etienne +5000
- Most Rushing Yards – James Robinson +7500
- Most Rushing Touchdowns – James Robinson +10000
While there is optimism for betting on the Jag’s offense for the 2022 season, there is plenty of betting value on their revamped defense. After securing the number one draft pick for the second year, sportsbooks have season props for the Jag’s new rookie. Travon Walker recorded 6 sacks and 7.5 tackles for losses during the 2021 season at UGA.
- Travon Walker – DROY +750
- Travon Walker – Most Sacks +10000
BettingSuperBowl.com may receive a commission from any purchases you make through link on our site. This enables us to offer you the best free content and news about Super Bowl Betting.
Ben has been an avid sports fan his whole life and mostly follows football and basketball, both professional and collegiate. He is finishing his Editing, Writing, and Media Degree at Florida State University, with a minor in Business. Diving into the world of sports betting, he is ecstatic to work in an area that has combined his two passions of sports and writing.