- The Steelers have +9000 odds to win Super Bowl 57 and +5000 odds to win the AFC. These are the longest preseason odds that have faced since the 2000 season.
- The Steelers currently have +1000 odds to win the AFC North and are the team with the longest odds to take the division in 2022.
- Since 2003, the Steelers have not won less than eight games in the regular season. They have -130 odds to hit the over on their 7.5-win total.
PITTSBURGH – The Steelers are facing long odds for all of their 2022 Future props with +9000 odds to win Super Bowl 57. They have +5000 to win the AFC and are at the bottom of the odds boards for the AFC North at +1000.
The Steelers AFC North odds are the longest the team has seen since before 2002, in the first year without franchise QB Ben Roethlisberger. They also had their longest betting odds last year at +425, in what was clear to be Ben’s last year with the team.
Betting On Steelers Team/Player Props 2022
Even though they lost JuJu Smith-Schuster in the offseason to Kansas City, the Steelers still have a young and extremely talented core, on both sides of the field. Kenny Picket has +500 to be the 2022 Rookie of the Year and TJ Watt returns to the Steelers with +600 sports betting odds (and is the favorite) to record the most sacks in 2022 for the third year in a row.
Steelers Player Prop Bets 2022
- Most Receiving Yards – Chase Claypool +800
- Most Rushing Touchdowns – Najee Harris +1400
- Most Receptions – Dionte Johnson +1800
- Defensive Player Of The Year – TJ Watt +750
The official QB starter for the 2022-23 season has not yet been announced but Mitchell Trubisky is the current favorite to get the job. Mason Rudolph is expected to be the third-string QB, with Kenny Pickett waiting to get his time to shine. There are bets and props for all three QBs on the Steelers roster.
Props For Chicago QB Battle
- Comeback Player Of The Year – Mitchell Trubisky +1000
- Regular Season MVP – Mitchell Trubisky
- Offensive Player Of The Year – Michell Trubisky
- Regular Season MVP – Mason Rudolph +20000
- Most Passing Yards – Kenny Pickett +20000
The Steelers have also been given their lowest projected win total since the 2004 season. They have always pulled through and hit a .500-win percentage during the regular season, and have not won less than eight games since 2003. The Steelers have only hit the betting total under five teams since 2007.
Steelers Team Prop Bets
- Over 7.5 Wins -130 / Under 7.5 Wins +
- 9 plus regular season wins +180
- 10 Plus Regular Season Wins +270
- Fewest Win Team +1800
- Fewest Scored Total Points +1100
- Most QB sacks +700
BettingSuperBowl.com may receive a commission from any purchases you make through link on our site. This enables us to offer you the best free content and news about Super Bowl Betting.
Ben has been an avid sports fan his whole life and mostly follows football and basketball, both professional and collegiate. He is finishing his Editing, Writing, and Media Degree at Florida State University, with a minor in Business. Diving into the world of sports betting, he is ecstatic to work in an area that has combined his two passions of sports and writing.