- The Washington Football team is a 2.5-point favorite over the New York Giants in Week 9.
- The point total for the Washington-Giants matchup is set at 43 points.
- The New York Giants are currently on a four-game winning streak when facing the Washington Football Team.
WASHINGTON – Week 9 of the NFL regular season gives professional football bettors a matchup of two bitter NFC East rivals as the New York Giants head south to take on the Washington Football Team. Since the NFC East has been the worst division in the NFL this season a win here for Washington would put them in a tie with the Philadelphia Eagles for first place in the division.
This could potentially be a season changing game for Washington if they win especially in their first year with Ron Rivera as head coach as their playoff hopes are still alive despite the team’s 2-5 record.
The Giants have won four straight games against Washington and they’ll be looking to extend that streak on Sunday.
New York Giants vs. Washington Football Team @ 1 p.m. EST
- Moneyline: NY Giants (+120) vs. Washington (-140)
- Spread: Washington -2.5
- O/U: 43
The New York Giants are the underdogs coming into this game and for those thinking about betting ATS for the game should know that the Giants are 5-3 ATS this season while Washington is only 3-3-1. Furthermore, if Betting ATS lean more towards the Giants as they're a perfect 4-0 ATS as the away team this season.
New York Giants ATS Betting Trends
- The Giants are 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
- New York is 10-5 ATS in their last 15 games against Washington
Washington Football Team ATS Betting Trends
- Washington is 5-1 ATS in their last six games following a SU win.
- Washington is 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games facing an NFC East opponent.
The moneyline expects this to be a close game and rightfully so as the last two games between these teams have been decided by a total of seven points.
While the Giants have improved this season, so have the Redskins and behind that stout defensive line New York is in for a long day on the offensive side of the ball. The best moneyline bet for this game is taking the -140 odds on Washington to snap their four-game losing streak against the Giants.
New York Giants SU Betting Trends
- The New York Giants are 1-8 SU in their last nine games.
- The Giants are 5-1 SU in their last six games facing the Washington Football Team.
Washington Football Team SU Betting Trends
- Washington is 4-10 SU in their last 14 home games against the Giants.
- Washington is 1-5 SU in their last six games.
The O/U for this game is 43 and both Washington and Giants aren’t teams with high-powered offenses.
Bettors should take the under for this game as neither team will light up the scoreboard in this matchup.
Washington O/U Betting Trends
- The total has gone under in four of Washington's last six games overall.
- The Under has hit in six of the last eight games between the Giants-Washington.
New York Giants O/U Betting Trends
- The Under is 5-1 in the Giants last six games as an underdog.
- The Over has a 1-2 record in the last three Giants-Washington games.
BettingSuperBowl.com may receive a commission from any purchases you make through link on our site. This enables us to offer you the best free content and news about Super Bowl Betting.
Robert has been writing for BettingSuperBowl since 2019. When he isn’t dreaming of a Cowboys Super Bowl victory, he can be found wherever sports are being watched.