- The San Francisco 49ers have +145 odds to lose in the Divisional Round to the Dallas Cowboys.
- The Kansas City Chiefs have +140 odds to lose in the Conference Championship, and +325 odds to lose in the Divisional Round.
- The Philadelphia Eagles have +150 odds to lose in the Conference Championship game.
LAS VEGAS – NFL betting fans can wager on when specific teams will be eliminated from the NFL Playoffs, providing them with unique opportunities to win money.
49ers Stage Of Elimination Odds
- To Lose In Conference Championship Game +230
- To Lose In Divisional Round +145
- To Lose In Super Bowl +400
- To Win Super Bowl +450
The San Francisco 49ers are one of the top teams in the NFL, having won 11 games in a row, and are thus one of the big favorites to make it to the Super Bowl at the very least.
However, they have +145 odds to lose in the Divisional Round, which is apparently their most likely outcome.
This is likely due to their dangerous opponent in that round, the Dallas Cowboys, who demolished the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31-14 in the Wild Card Round.
The Niners are -185 favorites to win that game. This means that if you wanted to bet on the Niners losing, it would be more profitable to take Dallas on the moneyline at +160 than for them to lose in the Divisional Round at +145.
Chiefs Stage Of Elimination
- To Lose In Conference Championship Game +140
- To Lose In Divisional Round +325
- To Win Super Bowl +300
- To Lose In Super Bowl +400
The Kansas City Chiefs are expected to easily make it to the Conference Championship Game, unlike the 49ers.
They’re actually more likely to win the Super Bowl than they are to lose to the Jacksonville Jaguars in the Divisional Round.
The Jags are +350 to beat the Chiefs, which means it’s notably better to bet on the Jags straight up than to take the Chiefs to lose in the Divisional Round at +325.
Eagles Stage Of Elimination
- To Lose In Divisional Round +255
- To Lose In Conference Championship Game +150
- To Lose In Super Bowl +300
- To Win Super Bowl +550
The Philadelphia Eagles are expected to waltz past the New York Giants in the Divisional Round, but they’ll face a tough test in the Conference Championship Game.
At this point, bettors should not be surprised that it’s better to bet on the Giants in the Divisional Round (+285) than it is to take the Eagles to lose at +255.
However, taking the Eagles to lose in the Conference Championship at plus odds could be a good bet if you expect them to win now and have close to even odds in the Conference Championship.
BettingSuperBowl.com may receive a commission from any purchases you make through link on our site. This enables us to offer you the best free content and news about Super Bowl Betting.
Maxwell joined the BettingSuperBowl team in 2019 and is thrilled to be working for a website that so mirrors his interests. Maxwell is an avid follower of sports, a consumer of sports gambling news, and seeks to constantly better himself and his readers.