- Despite a disappointing 2021 season, the Minnesota Vikings have shorter Super Bowl odds(+3500), NFC Championship odds(+1800), and NFC North odds(+260) than last season.
- For the Vikings to achieve that level of success it is likely due to productive seasons by their superstar duo of Dalvin Cook and Justin Jefferson.
- Online betting sites have given Cook and Jefferson short odds of producing at a high level, with Cook(+2500) and Jefferson(+1600) listed as two of the most likely players to win Offensive Player of the Year.
MINNEAPOLIS – For the first time in eight seasons, the Minnesota Vikings will open the season without Mike Zimmer on the sidelines after replacing the veteran coach with former Los Angeles Rams Offensive Coordinator Kevin O’Connell.
With the new leadership in charge, Super Bowl 57 betting sites have given the Vikings shorter odds than last season(+4000) to take home the Lombardi Trophy.
- Odds To Win Super Bowl 57: +3500
- NFC Championship Odds: +1800
- NFC North Winner Odds: +260
Betting On The Minnesota Vikings To Improve In 2021
The Vikings are coming off a disappointing 2021 season, failing to go over their regular season win total for the second straight year. Despite that trend, online sportsbooks have given the Minnesota Vikings equal odds to win more or less than 9.5 games this season.
Minnesota Vikings Regular Season Win Total
- Over 9.5 -115
- Under 9.5 -115
Minnesota Vikings To Make The Playoffs
- Yes -135
- No +105
For the Vikings to win more than 9.5 games and make the playoffs, it will probably be on the heels of great seasons by their superstars Justin Jefferson and Dalvin Cook on offense.
Betting On Justin Jefferson And Dalvin Cook In 2022
Sports betting sites are giving both Jefferson and Cook an excellent chance to excel in 2022 under O’Connell’s new system. Both players face 10-1 odds or shorter to lead the league in receiving yards(Jefferson) or rushing yards(Cook).
- Justin Jefferson To Lead The League In Receiving Yards: +700
- Dalvin Cook To Lead The League In Rushing Yards: +1000
With both players expected to produce at such high levels, sportsbooks have also given them each a strong chance to win Offensive Player of the Year. Jefferson and Cook rank among 11 players with the shortest odds of winning the award.
Minnesota Viking Players To Win Offensive Player of the Year
- Justin Jefferson +1600
- Dalvin Cook +2500
BettingSuperBowl.com may receive a commission from any purchases you make through link on our site. This enables us to offer you the best free content and news about Super Bowl Betting.
Brett has been writing professionally since November of 2021. He had such a passion for sports he even decided to major in Sport Management from Florida State University! When not writing about sports, Brett loves playing DFS, bowling, and golfing.