- The Chicago Bears’ +15000 Super Bowl odds are double what they were when Super Bowl 57 odds were originally released back in March (+7500).
- There may be value in betting on the Bears to win the Super Bowl because of the breakout potential of Justin Fields.
CHICAGO – Super Bowl 57 sportsbooks are not giving the Matt Eberflus and Justin Fields pairing much of a chance heading into the 2022-23 season.
In fact, the Bears’ Super Bowl odds are tied with the Detroit Lions and Seattle Seahawks for the third longest in the entire NFL.
- Odds To Win Super Bowl 57: +15000
- Odds To Win The NFC Championship Odds: +8000
- Odds To Win NFC North Odds: +1400
Chicago Bears Line Movement Throughout the Offseason
Since 2022-23 NFL futures odds were released in March, the Chicago Bears bettors have seen payouts for their bets on the team to win Super Bowl 57 and the NFC Championship double.
Odds On March 1st:
- Super Bowl 57: +7500
- NFC Championship: +3500
The lengthening of the odds may come as a surprise to some, but the fact is the Bears did not have a pick in the first round of April’s NFL Draft and they traded away superstar Khalil Mack.
Despite those negative factors, it may be a bit overreactive to give the Bears such long odds to win the Super Bowl, especially with the potential of Justin Fields.
Betting On A Year Two Leap For Justin Fields
For Bears Super Bowl 57 bets to truly have a chance to be successful, it will likely come largely due to a Justin Fields breakout. Fields struggled mightily in his rookie year last season, so much so that he had the worst QBR in the league among qualifying quarterbacks, but he does have the draft and recruiting pedigree to break out following the coaching change.
Super Bowl sportsbooks do forecast some improvement for Fields in 2022, but for the Bears to have a chance at competing in the NFC North, let alone for Super Bowl 57, it will be because of a breakout season by the former Ohio State quarterback.
Justin Fields Player Props
- Passing Yards: 3250.5 (Over: +100, Under: -130)
- Passing Touchdowns: 17.5 (Over: -115, Under: -115)
- Interceptions: 14.5 (Over: -115, Under: -115)
- Rushing Yards: 575.5 (Over: -115, Under: -115)
- Rushing Touchdowns: 4.5 (Over: -115, Under: -115)
Other Chicago Bears Player Props
Of course, the entire fate of the 2022-23 Chicago Bears season does not rest on the shoulder of Justin Fields. Super Bowl-worthy sportsbooks know that, and offer player prop bets for many other Chicago Bears players in 2022.
Some of the most popular Chicago Bears preseason player props include:
- Darnell Mooney Receiving Yards: 950.5 (Over: -115, Under: -115)
- Robert Quinn Sacks: 10.25 (Over: -105, Under: -125)
- Cole Kmet Reception Touchdowns: 3.5 (Over: -105, Under: -125)
BettingSuperBowl.com may receive a commission from any purchases you make through link on our site. This enables us to offer you the best free content and news about Super Bowl Betting.
Brett has been writing professionally since November of 2021. He had such a passion for sports he even decided to major in Sport Management from Florida State University! When not writing about sports, Brett loves playing DFS, bowling, and golfing.