Betting On Super Bowl LVIII With Tether (USDT)
Created by the team who helped launch Bitcoin, Tether can be used to bet on the Super Bowl each year at an online sportsbook. The currency is one of the most trusted on the market and is accepted by many online betting sites. As for how to bet on Super Bowl 58 with Tether, the process is the same as any other currency that is accepted on these sites and you could choose from different gamelines and futures odds. Whether wanting to place a wager on the conference that wins the Super Bowl before the NFL season starts, or a wager on the moneyline after each conference championship game has been played, Tether can be purchased and fund a bankroll within 24 hours.
Best Tether Super Bowl Betting Sites
When it comes to finding a Super Bowl LVIII betting site to use for Tether Super Bowl betting, most of the best online options have Tether as a deposit and withdrawal method. These online books that accept Tether offer no fees for any transactions, and extremely quick processing times for all of those transactions.
Same Day Transactions With Tether
When wanting to bet on all of the Super Bowl action, Bovada processed deposits quickly when bettors use Tether as their payment method. The cryptocurrency typically sees instant deposits, with a maximum time frame of a few hours. This leaves no issues for thinking about wanting to bet on the Super Bowl to have a funded sportsbook account. When wanting to deposit any Super Bowl betting winnings, Bovada will also process the transaction quickly, with a 24-hour maximum processing time for all Tether payouts.
Using Tether To Bet Big
Requiring a minimum deposit of $20 for Tether payments, BetOnline allows its users to place large sums of money on the Super Bowl. With their $100,000 maximum Tether deposit, the sky is the limit for all of the hundreds of various prop bets that they offer each year. Whether a bettor wants to wager a large amount on the winner of Super Bowl 58 or spread the funds throughout many smaller wagers, there is plenty of opportunities when betting on BetOnline with Tether. The online book has minimum payouts of $50 but will still cash out big wins with a $100,000 withdrawal maximum.
Tether Reload Bonuses
When funding a SportsBetting account with Tether, the book offers a 35% match bonus for any deposit. However, this bonus requires that each player has deposited into a SportsBetting account with any crypto before. If this is somebody’s first time, they also have a first-time crypto bonus that can be found on their website. For the reload bonus, a bettor can receive up to $350 in bonuses, which can all be used to bet on the Super Bowl or any other betting event. This bonus requires a minimum deposit of $20.
How To Pick The Right Super Bowl Sportsbook Accepting USDT
When deciding which sportsbook to use for Super Bowl betting, there are some aspects to look out for and others to avoid. The most important quality to look for in a sportsbook that accepts Tether transactions is finding a book with Super Bowl odds that make the betting experience convenient and stress-free.
- Secure Website
- Low Minimum Deposits
- High Maximum Deposits
- Quick Payouts (24-48 hours)
- Crypto Transactions Accepted
- Super Bowl Prop Bets
- Live Betting
- Competitive Odds
- Crypto Bonuses
- Easily accessible limits
Making A Tether Deposit To Bet On The Super Bowl
It only takes a few minutes from depositing with Tether to placing a Super Bowl wager. with no sportsbook fees for Tether deposits, sportsbooks make it easy and profitable to bet on Super Bowl 58.
- Buying Tether – This first step of the process is as simple as finding a crypto exchange platform, creating and verifying an account, and selecting the desired amount of Tether. Once the Tether has been purchased, it can be transferred directly to an online sportsbook. To do this, the exchange site will need an exact address to send the digital currency to, which can be found on the sportsbook’s “banking page”.
- Depositing Tether – Once Tether is purchased, all that is necessary is to copy the transfer link from the online sportsbook that was chosen. The sportsbook generates a specific one-time use link for each singular deposit, and a bettor has to specify the type of crypto and how much is being sent. If there is not a specific Tether option, the “altcoins” option would be correct. This address will be passed onto the “send and receive” section of the exchange and will take no longer than 48 hours to process.
- Take The Bonus? – Depending on how a person wants to bet on the Super Bowl, taking a sportsbook bonus would be suggested. For someone who wants to place one large wager on the Super Bowl and then get paid out immediately if it hits, a bonus might not be for them. However, if a bettor wants to always keep their bankroll funded, by sprinkling random Super Bowl prop bets and other wagers around, the bonus could be very beneficial. This is because most SBLVIII sportsbook bonuses have rollover requirements, not allowing any payouts until a certain amount is bet/won.
Withdrawing Super Bowl Winnings
After any Super Bowl bets hit, sportsbooks can either keep those winnings in their bankroll for any future betting interests or, you could cash them out with Tether or any of the other cryptos that are accepted. You'll also face limits on how much and how little your Super Bowl sportsbook withdrawal can be at a time. Depending on the sportsbook that was used to bet on the Super Bowl, these limits change. When depositing or withdrawing with Tether, there are zero fees for any of the transactions.
Payout Limits For Tether Sportsbooks
|Bovada||$50 minimum deposit and $9,950 maximums|
|BetOnline||$50 minimum and $100,000 maximums|
|SportsBetting||$50 minimum and $100,000 maximums|
Other Cryptos That Super Bowl Betting Sites Accept
Even though Tether is widely accepted amongst Super Bowl sportsbooks, there are other options for betting with cryptocurrencies. Most online sportsbooks will allow payouts in the form of any form of crypto that they offer, even if the initial deposit was through Tether. If a bettor wants to cash out their winning Super Bowl bet but also wants to take a chance at investing in Bitcoin, SportsBetting is an example of a book that will allow and process the transaction.
List Of Other Cryptos
- Bitcoin Cash
- Shiba Inu
- Binance Coin