Betting On Super Bowl LVIII With Polygon (MATIC)
Polygon (MATIC) can be used to bet on Super Bowl odds at the betting sites that accept it. Its speed, safety, and high limits have already made it one of the fastest-growing transaction methods at Super Bowl betting sites. Knowing where and how to bet on Super Bowl 58 with Polygon is a vital tool for Super Bowl bettors to understand and utilize if they want to take advantage of all MATIC's great features.
Best Polygon Super Bowl Betting Sites
The 2024 Super Bowl betting sites that accept MATIC as a form of payment have tons to offer. Each of them offer bonuses for new users to take advantage of when signing up, have Super Bowl odds listed all year round, and overall simple to use platforms. Most importantly though, you aren't limited to signing up for just one and can sign up for as many as you’d like.
Cryptocurrency Sportsbook Worthy Of The Super Bowl MVP
Due largely to their low rollover bonuses, quick deposits, and excellent history dating back to 2004, Bovada has an established reputation as the best sportsbook to bet on the Super Bowl. Users must buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin using Polygon within their crypto exchange in order to take advantage of this world-renowned sportsbook.
High Rollers Sportsbook For Polygon
Few Super Bowl betting sites can compete with the wide ranging deposit limits for Polygon that BetOnline offers. The $20 minimum and $100,000 maximum deposit makes BetOnline a premier option for casual and advanced bettors looking to bet on the big game.
Largest Super Bowl Bonuses For Polygon
Super Bowl sign-up bonuses are not for everyone, but those looking to get the one that offers the most valuable use SportsBetting. Their 100% 1st Time Crypto Bonus has a maximum value of $1,000 for Super Bowl bettors located in the United States and Canada.
How To Pick The Right Super Bowl Sportsbook Accepting MATIC
With so many Super Bowl 58 sportsbooks available, it can be difficult to determine which one is the best option for Polygon bettors. Some of the key traits to look into for the best sportsbooks are:
- Low Rollover
- Wide-Ranging Deposits
- Alternative Payout Options
- Fair Odds
- Helpful Customer Service
Making A Polygon Deposit To Bet On The Super Bowl
Step one to bet on the Super Bowl with Polygon is to learn how to deposit into an online sportsbook. It is a two-step process that can be done very quickly and safely if done properly.
- Buying Polygon - To buy Polygon, bettors must create an account on one of the many cryptocurrency exchanges. Those exchanges such as Coinbase, Crypto.com, or Kraken, will allow users to buy the currency using a credit card and bank information. Polygon can also be stored within those exchanges.
- Depositing Polygon - Once Polygon is purchased, prospective Super Bowl bettors must create a sports betting account, go to the deposit section, and select the Polygon option. Copy the depositing address provided by the sportsbook(it will be in URL form), transition back to the crypto exchange, and then send the funds to the address from your crypto wallet within the exchange.
Bonuses When Betting On The Super Bowl With Polygon
One of the best parts of betting on SB58 are the Super Bowl betting deposit bonuses that are offered each year. Sportsbooks offer percentage match bonuses based on both initial deposits and repeat depositors. In the table beneath this section, the minimum and maximum initial deposit, the bonus percentage, maximum bonus, and the bonus's rollover for Polygon-specific deposits can be found.
|Sportsbook:||Deposit Range:||Percent Bonus:||Maximum Bonus:||Rollover:|
Withdrawing Super Bowl Winnings
The main drawback of using Polygon at Super Bowl sportsbooks is the inability to withdraw winnings in the form of MATIC Tokens. Thankfully some of the best Super Bowl sportsbook withdrawals are offered on online betting sites via other forms of cryptocurrency. The top cryptocurrency options for Polygon users looking to withdraw are:
- Ethereum(ETH): The number one option to withdraw from a sportsbook after using Polygon to deposit is via Ethereum. The Ethereum-style platform used by Polygon gives users a similar feel for the popular cryptocurrency, and it is offered by nearly every sportsbook as a withdrawal method.
- Bitcoin(BTC): If it weren't for Polygon's relation to Ethereum, Bitcoin would be the top choice for MATIC users. Bitcoin is the most popular, well-respected, and trusted cryptocurrency on the market. If a sportsbook does not offer Bitcoin as a method to withdraw after the Super Bowl, users should likely stay away.
- Litecoin(LTC): For Polygon Super Bowl bettors looking to retrieve their funds as fast as possible, Litecoin is likely the best choice. Litecoin transactions are known for their speed, and they are also offered at nearly every respected sportsbook.