Betting On Super Bowl LVIII With Cash App
Between future wagers, prop bets, and over-under betting totals, Cash App Super Bowl betting sites have the option for all the above and more. The P2P payment service has been used across America for many years and is a common app to have for everyday conveniences.
Super Bowl sportsbooks understand the popularity of Cash App, and allow new players to easily use the method to fund their account. Sportsbook accounts can be funded within minutes via Cash App, if the player has never used the service before, or if they use it daily. Betting on Super Bowl 58 through Cash App offers flexible deposit limits, large payout maximums, and big bonuses through online sportsbooks.
Best Cash App Super Bowl Betting Sites
Cash App is a versatile app that can be used to fund different types of Super Bowl sportsbook accounts. When looking for the best Super Bowl betting sites to deposit with, Cash App bettors can use fees, processing times, bonuses, and more to help make the decision. When using an online sportsbook like Bovada to wager on the Super Bowl, bettors can use a service called MatchPay to fund their account with Cash App or use the app to purchase and fund their account with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Large Super Bowl Bets With Cash App
When using MatchPay to fund a sportsbook account through Cash App, the sportsbook has a wide deposit range that goes up to $1,000 for a single transaction. For Bitcoin, single deposits can go all the way up to $5,000. There are also many different types of Super Bowl prop bets that can be found at Bovada. These range from which conference or division the Super Bowl winner will be from and exact Super Bowl matchups. All of this action can be wagered on all year long after making one quick deposit with Cash App on Bovada.
Creating A Cash App Account For Betting On Super Bowl LVIII
Creating an account with the P2P service takes less than five minutes, and requires a phone number or email address and that contact information has to be verified. After this is complete, the final step is setting up Cash App to a personal bank account.
Betting On The Super Bowl With Cash App Through MatchPay
The entirety of the process from creating a Cash App account to actually placing a physical Super Bowl wager does not take long and is extremely simple. The steps are broken down below:
- Signing Up For MatchPay – MatchPay is a service that Bovada uses to transfer funds between players. On Bovada, there is a “MatchPay” option on their deposit page and that page will have a “join now” prompt. This requires minimal personal information.
- Depositing Through MatchPay – MatchPay is essentially a marketplace for fellow Bovada players to connect and agree to transfer funds. If one Bovada player wants to cash out their bankroll, while another player is wanting to fund their account, they will send each other money through Cash App. After this P2P transaction has been verified, Bovada will transfer the betting credit between accounts.
- Placing A Wager On Bovada – After the MatchPay process is complete and Bovada has confirmed the transaction, there will be a 15-minute processing time for the funds to hit the sportsbook account. As soon as it finishes, the funds are available for placing wagers on any Super Bowl bet that Bovada has to offer.
Making Super Bowl Deposits With Cash App Via Bitcoin
This is the most efficient way to place Super Bowl wagers with Cash App because there are no third parties involved. Cash App has a Bitcoin section on the app that basically serves as a personal crypto wallet. This process allows sportsbook players to purchase Bitcoin and send it directly to their Super Bowl sportsbook account of choice with a few simple steps:
- Log onto Cash App account and click the Bitcoin section on the app.
- Purchase Bitcoin directly and click the deposit option after the purchase is processed.
- Go to the online sportsbook for Super Bowl wagers, click the deposit section, and go to Bitcoin.
- Scan the QR code on the sportsbook with Cash App and request to transfer the cryptocurrency.
- This typically processes instantly and the funds will be in the bankroll and ready to be used for betting on the Super Bowl.
|Method:||Min Deposit:||Max Deposit:||Fees:|
Withdrawing Super Bowl Winnings
When looking to make a withdrawal, CashApp is one of the best Super Bowl sportsbook withdrawal methods. Those using Cash App can follow the same basic steps as the deposit process for both MatchPay and Bitcoin. However, instead of looking to buy another players Bovada credits, you are now looking for someone to buy the credits in your Bovada account from the Super Bowl bet or bets that hit for MatchPay. When using Bitcoin, Cash App allows requests for a sportsbook deposit and the Bitcoin can be sent back to Cash App or any other crypto wallet.
Requesting Payouts At Bovada
|Method:||Min Withdrawal:||Max Withdrawal:||Fees:|
Other Sportsbooks That Offer Bitcoin Deposits With Cash App
Available Bonuses For Cash App Deposits
There are many different bonuses that can be accepted for depositing with Cash App. These bonuses vary based on the deposit method that is chosen. However, the best Super Bowl sportsbook bonuses are through Bitcoin deposits.
- Bovada – This sportsbook has two different bonuses that can be used for increasing the pot for Super Bowl betting. They offer a $750 Bitcoin bonus with code BTCSW750 which has a 5x rollover. They also have a $250 welcome bonus that can be redeemed with a MatchPay deposit through Cash App. There is no required bonus code and it has a 5x rollover as well. Both of these bonuses are only available for first-time Bovada players.
- BetOnline – With many offered bonuses, BetOnline has options for Bitcoin deposits for new Cash App bettors and experienced ones. The best bonus is their 100% first-time crypto bonus that can go up to $1,000. The bonus code is CRYPTO100 and it has a 14x rollover. For experienced BetOnline users, there is a 35% reload crypto bonus that goes up to $350 with bonus code CRYPTO35 and an 8x rollover.
Other Available Payments Through MatchPay
When using Bovada to deposit with Cash App, players can use various different P2P payment services to fund their sportsbook account. All of these services can be used the same way through the MatchPay platform.
- Apple Pay
Is Betting On The Super Bowl With Cash App Safe?
Cash App is one of the most secure player-to-player services in the US and used advanced technology and encryption to secure all payments and transfers that are made. Depositing in a sportsbook for Super Bowl betting with Cash App is safe for Bitcoin and MatchPay deposits.